INLINE WATER FILTER
In a “nutshell” our Inline Water Filters are among the highest quality water filters you can purchase today. Our inline filters are manufactured using the best available materials with unparalleled attention to quality. The result is superior products having high capacities for a wide range of applications.
We look closely at things other companies are not even discussing. Things like extraction testing on a lot basis to ensure that our carbons are not adding anything undesirable back into the water. Ensuring that the fit, finish and color of our products is consistent and appealing. In addition, we perform 100% quality testing on every filter prior to leaving our facility.
Water Sentinel Inline filters are constructed from the highest quality carbons, specially selected plastics and proprietary media to give our customers some of the best performing filters in the industry. All materials comply with and/or have been tested to NSF Standard 42.
Use Water Sentinel Inline Water Filters in all of your POU and Reverse Osmosis applications.
- 100% Factory Leak Tested
- Made in the USA
- Water Washed Coconut Shell GAC
- All Components Used are NSF 42 Certified and FDA Compliant
- High Capacity/ Low Pressure Drop
- NPT Fittings
||.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
||20-125 psi (1.4-8.6 kPa)
When installing the filter for the first time, please follow the instructions below:
- Turn off the incoming water supply.
- Locate a convenient location or section of tubing where you can install the filter.
- Cut the tubing using a tube cutter. Please ensure that the edges of the tube are cut clean and free of sharp burrs. DO NOT cut the tubing at an angle as it may cause the unit to leak during use.
NOTE: There is a directional flow arrow on the filter. The incoming water should be routed to the inlet and the filtered water should be coming from the outlet or arrow head end of the flow arrow.
- Use your 1/4" NPT fitting to install in the filter.
- To prevent cross threading, the Teflon tape should be below the first thread. Wrap the Teflon tape around the fittings two to three times. Do not over tighten.
- Make sure to not damage the filter during the installation of the fittings.
- Install supply side tubing
- Turn on the water supply and flush filter for 5 minutes or until the water runs clear.
- Turn off water supply.
- Repeat Step 5 for the outlet side of the filter. Make sure to install the tubing firmly until the tubing bottoms out.
- Turn on the water supply and inspect the filter for leaks.